£50000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a market leading retail business based in the West Midlands, is looking to recruit a Digital Content Manager.
My client is a extremely well known brand and a retail brand taking the market by storm. They are based in the West Midlands, and are recruiting on a hybrid working pattern.
The Digital Content Manager will report into the Head of Digital Marketing and will lead a multi-faceted digital content and merchandising team. The role will oversee a number of international websites and apps.
The Digital Content Manager role will encompass:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of our e-comm stores, bringing new ideas and innovative approaches to digital experiences to drive growth and conversion
- Drive medium and long term creative content plans.
- Work closely with internal teams to align content and ecommerce merchandising activity with wider commercial goals
- Have detailed, regional site content aligned with product launches and marketing priorities. Working with our regions and creative teams to ensure this is implemented accordingly,
The ideal candidate for the Digital Content Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proven experience in leading and developing an international team of Digital Content/ecommerce professionals.
- Proven experience in running a fast-paced e-commerce store and a good knowledge of a front-end CMS.
- Very strong customer mindset.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Experience in man-management and leading a team.
Highly competitive package.