I have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Content Manager to join a dynamic professional services business in Worcestershire, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B digital content specialist, at either Senior Executive or Management level, to get involved with digital content strategies whilst also being hands on with content creation.
You will begin this role working from home permanently, but when things go back to normal will be in the office 3 times a week.
This Digital Content Manager role will involve:
- Coordinating and maximising the effectiveness of outbound and inbound digital content created by the team
- Editorial duties for all content created by the team
- Devising, executing and project managing paid and organic campaigns
- Measuring, testing and optimising a number of key digital channels, including social, search, email, video, owned content and podcasts
The position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Significant commercial experience in B2B digital marketing
- Proven experience of developing and implementing multichannel content marketing strategies
- Proven experience within SEO, both on and off page
- Demonstrable experience of managing and implementing email marketing strategies
- An excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time