Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you passionate about Digital Events? Do you have hands on experience organising and promoting webinars, Live chat events and Live Q & A's on a variety of Social Media platforms?
If so, an opportunity for a talented Digital Content Executive has arisen to work on a Permanent basis based in the centre of Birmingham. Offering a competitive salary of up to 25k. You will be a part of the Communications team with a heavy focus on Digital Events.
What You'll do…
- Work across multiple Social Media platforms to host and promote Digital Events. Owning projects from conception through to delivery.
- Experience in building Email Campaigns from creation to automating.
- Write and produce impeccable copy and engaging online and offline content to help drive organic growth and user experience.
- Proofreading, writing, and editing content, developing user journeys, participating in events, and producing online content.
What You'll Need…
- Direct exposure to Digital Events.
- Highly focused background within Social Media.
- Experience of producing content to deliver outstanding results and achieving targets.
- Skilled in analytical tools to improve campaign outcomes.
- Good problem solver with a passion for using the latest technologies.
- The ability to utilise Organic Channels for lead gen in a B2C environment.