Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a Digital Content Editor to join their growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, with big growth plans for 2021 and some exciting projects upcoming, you will play a pivotal part in delivering these projects. You will be responsible for the delivery of timely, accurate and engaging content across a range of platforms, both online and offline.
The role will focus on collaborating with the wider marketing team and writing engaging copy to drive brand awareness and engagement across digital channels (web, social and email).
Location for this role is flexible, there are three sites in Midlands so location will be driven by the candidate. Ideally there will be occasional travel between these three sites, with a mix of working from home.
- Lead on planning and coordinating content across a range of platforms and deliver communications objectives.
- Identifying new digital opportunities and formats, and promote a test and learn approach to content production.
- Work closely with the in-house graphic designer to brief on high-quality artwork needed for your content plans and campaigns.
- Upload of content to the CMS, making sure all information on the website is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with ad-hoc copy requests when necessary, including, but not limited to, web, blog, advertising copy, emails, product descriptions and print assets.
- Ensuring copy on digital platforms is SEO optimised.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar content creation role.
- Excellent copywriting skills - with a flexible writing styles that allows you to switch between producing technical, engaging and commercial content.
- Experience working on CMS platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- A natural collaborator, working with the wider marketing team and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Confident communicator, able to articulate and share ideas with a creative team.