Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
3 months ago
Digital Content Creator
£21,000 - £23,000
Are you a driven & passionate junior Content Professional? I have the perfect job for you!
Currently recruiting for a well-known Destination & Adventure centre who host an array of activities including Eating out, Shopping, Action & Fun for all the family. As a Digital Content Creator you will be responsible for creating and producing a diverse range of content to entice audiences to the venue. Content will include graphics, digital assets and motion graphics, for social media, print, emails and other marketing collateral.
With brilliant progression opportunities & the opportunity to work for a well-known name, this is the perfect opportunity for a junior content candidate to kick start their career
- Create and produce a diverse range of content that will include graphics, digital assets and motion graphics, for social media, print, emails and other marketing collateral and materials.
- Plan and create engaging video content, including promotional videos, interviews, vox pops, and time-lapses. With knowledge of various format of video exports
- Proactive planning of the digital campaigns in line with marketing strategy and business goals.
- Develop and manage the social media calendar in line with the marcomms plan and develop impactful content.
- Create social media content including new photos, videos, and graphics in line with the brand.
- Writing creative captions and engaging with followers on social media.
- Coordinate and update content for the website in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Experience in content creation across social media & website content
- Relevant experience with creative tools including graphic design, video production and editing, and photography
- Must have video and audio production and editing skills
- Must have advanced understanding of social media platforms and functions (must include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Familiar with image editing tools like photoshop & video editing experience
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite include InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop, and Premier Pro or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer focussed environment.