Coventry, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £46500.00 per annum
2 months ago
Digital Communications Specialist
Coventry based office | Hybrid working / remote options
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leading utilities business to recruit a Digital Communications Specialist onto their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be front and centre of the digital journey for this business; from website and social media management to taking complete ownership of all digital solutions.
There is an excellent company culture here, with a clear focus on making a difference and shaping a greener future. You will be joining an established and successful external communications team, that harness a collaborative and supportive working environment.
- Manage the digital communication channels including website and social media
- Lead on digital content with SEO & keyword strategy in mind
- Lead on optimising the user experience
- Build the online presence and overall reputation of the wider business
- Raise the social media presence and profile
- Continually updating the website with necessary amends and content
- Managing web development, campaign development, PPC, CMS systems, SEO
- Utilising Google Analytics to measure the success of campaigns
- Monitor day to day analytics / website traffic and page performance
- Build video campaigns
- Provide HTML solutions
- Degree level in a related field
- Regulated industry experience is mandatory
- Able to manage CMS systems
- Experience leading social media channels and digital solutions for a similar business
- Able to deliver excellent campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent proofreading and copy skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience of video editing
- Knowledge of industry best practice
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'