Stourbridge, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer? Do you have experience working in the field of communications? Would you like the chance to apply your skills in a charity environment and work for a positive cause?
If so, we are working with a well-known charity organisation to support them in recruiting a Digital Communications Executive. Based in Stourbridge, with a huge presence in the charity scene. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to help them drive their brand further and engage their supports across multiple digital channels.
What you'll do…
- Deliver the overall digital marketing strategy across multiple channels.
- Create engaging content for social media platforms.
- Take on management of a digital agency to drive traffic to the website.
- Deliver campaigns to encourage online donations (web and social).
- SEO reporting on web and campaign performance.
- Tracking and optimising performance of social platforms.
- Manage online advertising campaigns.
What you'll need…
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role.
- Knowledge across a broad range of communication channels.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience of working with websites and content creation.
- A strong/demonstrated knowledge of social media trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a clear, friendly and professional manner.
What you'll get…
- A salary in the region of 22-27k depending on experience.
- Good induction, on-going support and appraisal (including financial and time resources for your own professional development) from your line manager.
- Support and teamwork from your colleagues in a lively and professional atmosphere.
- The chance to make a positive difference for a highly credited charity organisation.