Birmingham, West Midlands
4 months ago
Leading services brand operating in South Birmingham are looking for a Digital Communications Assistant to join their growing team.
Perfect for a graduate or junior with experience in a regulated environment involved in creating engaging content across multiple platforms (social media, web, email, blogs etc).
Day to day will involve:
- Delivering communications across various stakeholder groups to help achieve key accountability's outlined in brief.
- Creating and enhancing engaging digital content across various channels such as social, email, web and blog.
- Working closely with the events team, overseeing smooth delivery of events and meetings.
- Working across various disciplines of the business to ensure relevant information is communicated effectively.
- Managing and updating brand CRM system, ensuring comms are delivered efficiently.
- Providing adhoc support where needed.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have exceptional copywriting and proofing skills, demonstrating a strong attention to detail.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Have working knowledge of CMS.
- Have exposure within a regulated environment (Legal, Financial Services, Accountancy, Utilities etc.)
- Have a genuine passion for Digital Communications.