Digital Campaign Executive
£30,000 - £35,000
I'm pleased to have the opportunity to work with an amazing London based Out Of Home (OOH) Marketing agency to recruit a Digital campaign executive into their Campaign Management team.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who has experience managing and reporting digital OOH marketing campaigns to assist the team with the smooth and timely delivery of campaigns. Reporting into the Digital Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to handle digital OOH marketing campaigns from start to finish, coordinating with a range of internal and external stake holders to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time.
You will also be working to build relationships with the three key partners of the industry; Media Planners, Media Owners and Creative Agencies to provide the best service and drive the company forwards.
If you would like to work for this incredible company who are making strides in the Digital OOH Marketing space, read below for more details!
Role and responsibilities
- Build relationships with key partners in the Media agencies, media owners and Creative agencies, liaising with them to ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- Manage the financial element of campaigns, handling costs & budgets and keeping accurate records as the campaigns progress.
- Checking and testing that all content meets specific media owner specifications and editing and adapting content in house where possible.
- Guide creative agencies on amending content in order to meet project and campaign specifications and checking and analysing the accuracy of media plans
- Liaising with all relevant parties at all stages of the process to ensure files and specifications are communicated between parties.
- Previous experience working in a Digital Marketing Campaign role.
- Experience liaising with multiple different partners and stakeholders to ensure effective campaign role out.
- Experience working in the OOH marketing agency is not essential but would be advantageous.
- A Video/ Media background and basic knowledge of the adobe creative suite for editing purposes.
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to spot discrepancies between a brief and a campaign file.
If this looks like a position that you could see yourself in or you would like some more information then don't hesitate, get in touch or apply today!