Hybrid work pattern
I am pleased to be working with a leading travel business based in Central London to recruit a new Digital Artworker to join their well experienced and developed design team. Having recently gone through a complete branding overhaul my client is looking for an experienced and methodical Creative Artworker with a background in digital and web-based design to work with their digital designers to adapt and touch up assets across their whole range of digital platforms.
This is a very hands-on role so would suit someone who is used to working in a high throughput environment, whilst maintaining a high quality work and meeting project deadlines.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a few year's experience working in an in house or agency design team, and is looking for a new challenge in an up-and-coming company in the travel sector.
- Prepare images for delivery across the web, social and email platforms whilst keeping in mind content optimisation and performance.
- Support the wider digital design & production teams in meeting the deadlines whilst maintaining high standards.
- Manage the businesses CMS platforms by uploading and managing content and pages created by the design team.
- Artwork and adapt designs across the whole range of digital platforms, with an eye for maintaining the design aesthetic across a variety of resolutions/dimensions.
The required skills
- Good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign as well as Sketch/Adobe XD
- A keen eye for detail, and an understanding of layout, typography and good retouching skills
- Confident working with content management systems and an understanding of web design and performance
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
- A strong understanding of brand and corporate guidelines, with the ability to create pixel perfect assets
- Ability to work closely with senior account managers and account executives and feedback any issues and dilemmas
This role also comes with a competitive benefits package and a flexible, hybrid working pattern.
If this sounds like a role you could see yourself working in then apply now or get in touch via email for more information.