£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
8 days ago
£18,000 - £22,000
Are you a talented and innovative digital designer looking for your next exciting challenge?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and experience creating and editing assets for a multitude of Digital platforms?
I am pleased to be partnered once again with one of the fastest growing Health and Beauty brands in the Midlands and the UK to recruit a Digital Artworker onto their performance teams.
After a recent period of growth and boom in popularity my client is looking for a driven, detail-oriented Digital Artworker to create and edit Digital assets for roll out with the performance marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an up and coming company with great opportunities for progression and development.
Sound interesting? Read on below for more details.
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to develop captivating visual designs for website, social, display banners.
- Create visually engaging performance marketing assets that can go across all digital channels - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, display, Youtube, Pinterest, PMAX and shopping
- Take existing photographs, images, sales messages and create social media and display assets
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards
- Organising assets and naming conventions within our google drives
- have an interest in all things health and beauty and how you can apply this in this role.
- Assisting manager on daily tasks when needed - adapting briefs and using project systems to keep up to date with next steps
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software (for example Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent understanding of design principles, typography, colour theory, and layout techniques
- Experience in creating strong, engaging content including graphics and video for digital marketing (although corporate experience is not required)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics, animations, and video
- High attention to detail
- Highly competent in English language and spelling
- Be able to adapt to using different soft wares
The role comes with a great benefits package - including health care plan, 33 days holiday(including BH) and a 40% F&F discuont on products!
If youre intersted in being a part of this exciting business with a greatculture and amazing facilities in their central Birmingham office then apply today!