My client, a hugely exciting hospitality business based in London, is looking to recruit a Digital & Marketing Director.
This is a key leadership role reporting directly in the MD that will own & shape the marketing strategy. A broad role covering digital, awareness & engagement, brand development and innovation. One of the key focuses will be around scaling the business from London towards a national and then international focus.
The Digital & Marketing Director role will encompass:
- Develop a best-in-class loyalty proposition
- Develop omnichannel opportunities across IRL and online
- Help to codify, then guard and evolve the brand
- Own and activate the content calendar across all owned channels, primarily email and IG
- Work closely with stakeholders to create impactful POS
- Support the Events team in driving large and corporate bookings by delivering them branded materials
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the follow:
- A broad digital-first marketing skill-set
- A demonstrable track record of brand development across all touch-points
- An ability to utilise data to drive decision making whilst not losing the creative flair.
- A burning desire to constantly innovate and develop the brand.
- A background within F&B/hospitality would be advantageous - Consumer expereince is essential
Highly competitive package.
London based - although candidates from further afield with access to London 3 days per week are encouraged to apply