Digital and Communications Executive
Oxford | Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a market leading law firm to recruit a Digital and Communications Executive onto their growing marketing team.
This is a brand new role, that will be key in cementing and furthering the firm's external brand across their website and social channels as well as through media outreach. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to liaise with and support both the Corporate Communications Manager and the Digital Manager, and develop further across both disciplines.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and can confidently deliver high quality and engaging written communications and content, we want to hear from you!
This role is located in Oxford, with a requirement of 2 days a week in the office.
The Digital and Communications Executive role:
- Develop ideas for outreach campaigns
- Track industry news and all relevant news to spot content opportunity for the firm
- Support the Digital Manager across all digital channels
- Create exciting content for press releases, campaigns, social media and other marketing materials
- Competitor analyses
- Build relationships with journalists and relevant publications
- Liaise with the PR agency on commentary from key stakeholders in the firm
- Support the Corporate Communications Manager with draft online content / announcements
- Increase engagement on the company website
- Support with SEO using SEM Rush
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a relevant role (can include university experience)
- Experience in a professional services environment is desirable
- Experience with SEO & Google Analytics (GA4 desirable)
- Able to plan campaigns and see through to implementation
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience with writing for media is desirable
If you have the core skills required for this role and would like further information, please click 'Apply Now' or contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group