My client, a market leading retail business based in the Midlands, is looking to recruit a Digital Analytics Manager.
This role, a new and exciting opportunity, will lead on all digital insights and reporting across a vast & expanding digital estate, and present findings and recommendations to multiple stakeholders in the business to drive performance. This s a senior role with lots of responsibility and autonomy to drive change.
The Digital Analytics Manager role will encompass:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital analytical framework using a data first approach on digital insights, data storytelling, measurement, research and overall strategy.
- Provide detailed customer first insights, enabling senior stakeholders to make informed decisions on a variety of matters such as digital sales and marketing performance, website optimisation, projects and strategies.
- Surface actionable insights regarding visitor pain points on the website including broken journeys using digital data solutions for remedial action
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI tracking to diagnose onsite customer journey and identifying where improvements can be made.
- Promote Digital measurement and analytical best practice to deliver the commercial plans for all Digital channels
- Work closely with digital marketing team and agencies to set up Omnichannel Campaign effectiveness insights and attribution modelling.
- Review Digital marketing channels performance and where improvements need to be made through Optimisation Analysis for a better ROI.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience in digital analytics from a reporting & insights perspective using various digital analytics suites
- Solid understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation from using various data points to create hypotheses and conducting deep dive post-test analysis.
- Strong understanding of customer experience and behaviour online.
- Understanding of online conversion funnel including path to purchase and customer journeys.
- Digital measurement experience, including and the deployment of attribution modelling, ROI.
Highly competitive salary.
This role is based in the Midlands, however extensive flexibility will be considered.