West Midlands, England
11 months ago
Do you have strong experience across multiple paid media channels and are looking for the next step up in your career? If so, I am looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to join a digitally focussed business based in the West Midlands.
You'll play a crucial part in the Marketing department and will join a dynamic and talented team. You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing, but will be the go to person in the business for all paid media needs, so this is fantastic opportunity to really make this your own.
You will have the opportunity to work with substantial budgets, with the potential to grow these as the business expands into new territories. It's a great time to join this business as they are in high growth mode, and paid search has the potential to be one their biggest channels in driving this successful growth.
- You'll be using your expert and proven skills in paid media and digital marketing to continually optimise and lead the strategy and delivery of the paid campaigns.
- You will be responsible for strategic management and budget ownership for Digital Marketing activity covering Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Media.
- Across these channels you will manage the planning, creation, day-to-day running, and analysis of media to ensure continuous optimisation and improvement.
- Be the "expert" in digital acquisition and paid media person within the team, ensuring key stakeholders are up to date with performance, initiatives, updates and strategy of the channel.
- You are results driven and commercial, with a proven successful track record in a similar role.
- You will need to have an analytical mindset, and continuously recommend new and existing ways to optimise campaigns.
- You will have experience managing large budgets, across a number of different channels.
- Working in a fast-paced environment means that you'll need to manage multiple projects and stakeholders, and have excellent organisation skills.
- Experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics etc..
On offer is a competitive salary, dependant on experience, plus additional benefits.