£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
23 days ago
My client is looking to recruit a fast-paced, commercially driven Digital Acquisition Manager to increase the digital marketing activity. This is an opportunity for someone to join a retail and distributing giant! This is a well-established business who work with other global brands to deliver some of the best sports, leisure, and mobility products.
Job Title - Digital Acquisition Manager
Location - Castle Bromwich
Salary - Up to £35k
Work Schedule - Office based initially
Contract - Permanent
As the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will be involved in developing and executing marketing strategy across multiple digital channels across various categories. You will have the ability to collaborate effectively across many internal and external teams. You will work closely with the Customer Solutions, Planning team and Trading Teams to deliver on objectives as well as being able to meet commercial KPIs.
- Leading the digital acquisition strategies across multiple channels, including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, CRM and Affiliates.
- Develop the CRM strategy to understand the impact on new customers and using these insights for improvements
- Collaborating with the Ecommerce team regarding the on-site SEO strategy, to ensure Organic and Paid Search are working together to meet overall Search objectives
- Creating, editing, writing to maximise reach to customers through SEO.
- Deliver Affiliate Marketing strategy, with a specific focus on content publishers and influencer networks, as well as new customer initiatives.
- Managing external digital marketing agencies, maximise ROI and media budgets.
- Developing reports for Paid Social - including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok Advertising.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports for PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social and new acquisition.
Experience / Skills Required
- Collaborative - ability to work with internal and external teams
- Strong experience across Paid search and affiliates
- Strong knowledge of SEO, organic growth, with experience of writing content marketing & copy in a
- Strong ability in data analysis and experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work autonomously and within teams