Up to £50000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Your new company based in Nottingham are looking to add a DevOps engineer to join the expanding team.
What we are looking for
The post holder's responsibilities include:
- Manage & maintain IT infrastructure as per the requirement of the supported software code in a hybrid multi-tenant environment
- Monitor the health and stability of services within the platform
- Provide operational support to internal and external customers across the Enerlytics platform and peripheral systems
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- For own work, take ownership and be accountable for providing customer satisfaction through high quality work and meeting target deadlines, including timely delivery of customer reports.
- Manage a portfolio of projects, both within own team and across the Department.
- Present proposals to customers thus being able to generate much of own workload.
- Develop and maintain a wide network of contacts.
- Promptly raise any work concerns that impact your "well-being" to your line manager to affect a positive outcome.
- Undertake any other duties from time to time as appropriate to the Business needs.
Who we are seeking
- Working knowledge ofDevOps tools including:
- Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS Administration - Windows, Linux
- Scripting - PowerShell, Bash
- Database querying skills - NoSQL & SQL
- Programming skills - Python or similar
- Sufficient educational or vocational qualifications to carry out the role safely and effectively.
- Ability to plan and manage a portfolio of jobs to cost, quality and time.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet challenging targets.
- Communication & interpersonal skills to build excellent customer relationships (internally & externally) by understanding their issues and adapting style and approach.
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as a member of a team and across teams.
- Commercially aware & understands the environment in which they operate.
- Positive approach to change and contributes to the culture of continuous improvement.
- Effective written communication skills including report writing.
The role is paying a salary of £50k plus company benefits.