£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus, pension
4 months ago
Are you a general practice surveyor who is looking for more from your career? Do you want more variety in your day job and the opportunity to play a greater role in the development arena? Do you want to make the switch from Agent to Developer?
If this is you then read on, we have a rare opportunity for you to make the much sought after switch from Agency Surveyor/ Planner to Development Manager.
Our client is a leading name in their field - a Developer who has delivered over £1bln in ground-breaking projects making a real positive impact to many lives and futures along the way. With over £150mln in live projects, they are growing perpetually and with their entrepreneurial spirit capitalising on market trends and opportunities across the UK.
You have the opportunity to join this stable, profitable and sharp business as Development Manager working within a collaborative and experienced team with excellent support.
Reporting into the Director the Development Manager you will lead development projects ensuring that they come in on time and within budget. You will manage client relationship, lead the project team and provide regular updates to the Development Director whilst taking full ownership of the commercial requirements and objectives.
- Degree level qualification with RICS, RTPI or similar membership
- Proven track record of delivery and adding value
- Understand the need to maximise profit and minimise resource
- Specialist knowledge of highways, planning, regeneration, environment, sustainability and community issues
- Proven experience of project management
- Good understanding of development appraisals and financial viability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively bring out the best in others
On offer to the successful Development Manager is the opportunity to join an excellent business with a secure and bright future. You will be supported to grow and progress in your career and form the future of our clients' business. As Development Manager you will join a professional and supportive culture where flexibility and wellbeing are as important as being commercially successful. In return you will receive a highly competitive base salary, dependant on experience, along with a lucrative bonus, pension, generous holiday allowance and other benefits.