Car/Car allowance + Company benefits
4 months ago
I am currently working on an exciting client-side opportunity for a development manager to join a leading national business working on some very exciting development projects across the UK. This company offers all the right scope for progression as they grow with you into the future!
Your responsibilities within this role.
· Working as the Development Manager within this business you will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of innovative strategies to maximise the returns on the company's sites.
· You will take the lead in forecasting, budgeting and approval of property revenue and cost which include rent, rates, service charges, maintenance and professional fees.
· Provide the best strategies to achieve the best financial terms on lease renewals and rent reviews.
· You will be responsible for a team of estates managers, managing their development and workload.
What you need to succeed.
· You will be degree qualified and/or hold an MRICS status.
· Management experience in a similar field of work
· Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
On offer to the successful Development manager is a competitive salary of up to £50,000 and benefits such as company car or car allowance of up to £7,500, pension scheme, bonus of up to 15%, private medical care for your family as well as other great company benefits!
To learn more about this Development Surveyor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.