Dev Ops Engineer - Birmingham £65,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a growing company based in the heart of Birmingham who are looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to join their team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to progress their career in Dev Ops.
- Work with the Product and Back End teams to build new features and scalable web applications targeting modern browsers and phones.
- Liaise with the Testing and QA teams to analyse problems and review incidents.
- Manage the AWS infrastructure such as RDS/prostgres, ECS/Fargate, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Elastic BeanStalk, ALBs and Lambda.
- Maintain monitoring and altering tooling.
- Help the Development team to investigate and resolve service issues.
- Contribute to the system architecture and design to ensure we deliver robust and secure services.
- At least three years' experience of managing and deploying applications and systems in a cloud-based environment
- Experience of developing cloud-based technologies and an understanding of how systems can be built using them
- The proven ability to write scripts, automate systems tasks and orchestrate systems
If you have the requested experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here!