Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Have you got experience working within risk management within the Financial Services sector? Do you believe the customer is the heart of everything that you do? If so, my client is seeking a Deputy Risk Manager to ensure that the highest level of risk management on day-to-day customer servicing, keeping ahead of emerging risks and acting in a timely manner to overcome these.
Working closely with the Lead Risk Manager, you will be acting as a deputy to maintain high levels of diligence, whilst improving efficiency and adhering to banking policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing daily exception reports and processing customer audit requests in line with procedure.
- To deliver quality service through processing all Banking and Customer service transactions, accurately, in accordance with documented procedures and within agreed service levels (SLA's) identifying opportunities for streamlining, efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Liaison with customers/third parties
- Undertaking account opening final sign off, the inputting/releasing of high value payments and providing customer call backs
- Processing and reviewing CHAPS, Faster Payment, Cheque and FX payments for our customers.
- Ensure all transactions are processed in line with legal, payment scheme and regulatory standards, obtaining expert opinion where appropriate. Being aware of and alert to anti-money laundering procedure.
- Engaged in Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and day to day management of Risk system ensuring risk statements continue to be relevant.
- Ensure the retention and development of customer base and develop new business in line with the corporate plan. Support activities that drive customer satisfaction, advocacy and enhance reputation in the market
- To contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the business by reviewing existing processes and procedures and proposing improvements which improve service and reduce the ability for human intervention also complementing our risk statements
You will need
- Previous risk management experience working with the Financial Services/ Banking Sector
- Strong communicator, both internal and external stakeholder management
- Proven experience in reporting/auditing
- Customer Service Excellence