about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for someone with some strong experience in Money Laundering and Financial Crime to take on a role as a Manager within a leading national law firm. Working as part of the firm's wider regulatory team, you will be responsible for advising the business on issues around AML and terrorist financing.
You will be seen as both a subject matter expert within this field and be happy in managing a small team of advisors. You will also take on responsibilities for the MLCO and MLRO when they are absent and liaising closely with the firm's senior management on compliance issues. Duties will include;
- Being responsible for the firm's compliance with MLR 2017
- Dealing with SARs to and from the NCA
- Advising the firm on sanctions and risks to the business
- Representing the firm at external meetings
- Providing training and updares to the business.
This is a broad, varied and senior role with a lot of scope for growth and progression. If you are an AML expert looking to take on a new and rewarding challenge then this is a great role and within a superb business to base your career. The firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.