Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be with working with a prestigious financial services business based in Birmingham, who are looking to hire a Deputy Company Secretary. This brand-new position will assist the Company Secretary and support the Board, ensuring that relevant statutory and regulatory obligations are met. You will also promote good corporate governance and best practice.
- Co-ordinate the agenda for Board and Committee meetings, liaising with the Company Secretary, Executive and Chair of the meeting.
- Organise Board and Committee meetings ensuring clear communication with all directors and attendees and the timely circulation of Board materials.
- Attend Board and Committee meetings, ensuring accurate, clear and concise minutes are taken and produced on a timely basis.
- Preparation of corporate governance gap analysis
Required Experience and Profile:
- Must have previous experience working in a company secretarial role in a Financial Services business
- Must be a member of The Governance Institute (formerly the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) or similar professional qualification
- Knowledge of corporate governance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attentive to Detail
- Ability to take accurate, clear, and concise minutes
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
Please note, this is a part-time position (3-4 Days per week) and will require flexibility to travel and attend Board meetings across various sites within the UK.