Are you customer focused? Do you enjoy talking to people and building relationships? If so, then please read on.
Based near Keynsham, Bristol, you will be joining one of the fastest growing businesses in the area, in a busy and energetic team. Reporting into the Team Leader, you will be given training and development to thrive in a Debt Collection role. Based on the outskirts of Bristol and paying up to £21k per annum you this is an exciting challenge for someone who is a keen learner.
This will be an exciting role taking ownership of debt collection for your clients and providing over the phone advice on how they can manage this.
If you enjoy finding solutions, following a process and developing relationships with your clients this could be the role for you. You will have exceptional customer service skills and be someone who's confident speaking with people over the phone, given the right training.
- Contacting clients to recover debt owed
- Liaise between clients to resolve any queries
- Maintaining a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain processes and identify areas for improvement
- Recording information accurately and correctly
- Updating appropriate people to ensure smooth processing
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to achieve and exceed KPI's
- Ambitious and self-motivated
You will receive the following benefits:
- Salary up to £21k per annum
- Study Support Available
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Benefits including free onsite parking / easily commutable via public transport
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours / Hybrid working
To apply for the Debt Collection position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.