£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
Deal Desk Manager - 70 - 80k + Bonus - Cambridge
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with one of the most exciting organisations in the UK that have seen rapid growth which has put them on track to become the UK's largest technology firm. The business is now recruiting for an experienced Deal Desk Manager to set up and lead a new division.
The Deal Desk Manager will work closely with the International sales team to drive best practices for all matters relating to the structuring, modelling, presenting, and closing of deals to align with company goals and financial objectives.
This person will be the single point of contact and trusted advisor on all back-office functions across the business. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with multiple functions including our Field Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success, Product, and Finance team to help drive increased productivity and maximum deal value.
Deal Desk Manager in Cambridge responsibilities include:
- The first point of contact and approval coordinator for pricing, quoting, deal improvement, deal modelling & structuring, competitive bench marking, channel engagement, legal/ contractual issues, credit & payment procedures, plus any other non-standard issues as part of the sales cycle.
- Provide Sales Operations leadership and support through timely analysis and reporting of sales results, forecasting, QBRs, and planning.
- Provide information as well as advice on the state of different markets to ensure the company is reaching its overall goals regarding revenue, margin, and market share.
- Review of customised revenue-generating legal agreements and bid documents to ensure that all requirements from a Revenue Recognition and Legal perspective. (Master Purchase Agreement, Amendments, etc.)
- Assist with creating and implementing policies and processes that ensure the region is able to scale while adhering to corporate compliance requirements.
- Become the leadership's strategic business partner to enable them to scale and focus on the most important priorities.
Is the Deal Desk Manager in Cambridge right for me?
The ideal person for this role will have a minimum of 5 years within a similar role with experience supporting an International sales team. Tech experience would be an advantage, however, not essential. The individual will need to be a self-starter, with the confidence to build a function for a rapidly growing business. The culture is fast-paced and ever-changing and will need a forward-thinking Manager who can engage with a variety of senior stakeholders in the business.
Deal Desk Manager in Cambridge package:
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Flexible working