£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Database Developer - Fixed Term Contract (Initial 6 months Potential for extension) - £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
Remote with Adhoc visits to HQ (once a month) (West Midlands)
Gleeson are working alongside an international client who are looking to take on a Database Developer for an initial 6 month contract with potential for extension.
The Ideal candidate will have:
Thorough understanding of OLTP/OLAP database performance monitoring, analysis tools and architecture with emphasis on MS SQL 2005/2008 and later versions.
- SSIS ETL Package Design and Implementation.
- The ability to work on multiple concurrent projects to provide support for various business initiatives and applications.
- SQL Server DB Development and advanced T-SQL querying.
- Key contributor for the design, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance and tuning of complex database systems with fast turn‑around.
- Apply innovation, creativity and pragmatism to database implementation and development process.
- Model databases and develop tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, and other database objects.
- Provide detailed analysis of problems, database architectural solutions with recommendation.
- Investigate, diagnose, and monitor database events and resolve complex database issues.
- Address production issues that involve SQL database performance tuning and replication.
Power BI reporting and data visualisation techniques.
If interested, Please apply below