Birmingham, West Midlands
£42000 - £48000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with a well-established business in the Birmingham area who through growth and large scale project work, are recruiting for Developers to join their team.
You will play a business critical role in transforming the way data and business intelligence is used, from building and maintaining their data warehouse along with building data visualisation and dashboards.
In order to be successful in the role you will have the following
- Advanced SQL experience
- Ability to develop ETL or ELT routines
- Track record of designing, building and managing dimensional data warehouses
- Worked in an Agile environment
- SSIS, Kimball methodologies, Azure environment
- Data warehouse and architectural experience
Please apply here with your CV.