Up to £28000.00 per annum + Benefits
10 days ago
Are you passionate about getting things right? Tenacious in pursuing a query until satisfactory resolution? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a prestigious financial services organisation who are seeking a Data Verification Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be working within an organisation that is people centred, on a 6 month FTC. Based full time within their offices in Bromsgrove, you will be reporting to the Head of Client Reporting and responsible to ensure that all data held within the company's system is accurate and up to date so that reliance can be placed on that data as the one source of truth, from which automated reports, analysis and valuations can be generated.
- Efficiently navigate the company's document management and storage system
- Ensure that all data held within the company's system for each client is complete and accurate, and will stand up to internal and external audit inspections.
- Scrutinise agreements and legal documentation
- Interpret tables and company records
- Checking and comparing information; validating and correcting and errors identified
- Collaborating with the administration, legal and finance teams
- Ensure that there is a full audit trail to support all data changes made
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience working in the detail, scrupulous attention to detail is essential
- Ability to examine and interpret data from various sources, efficiently and effectively
- Previous experience working within financial services or investment advantageous
- Knowledge of Quickbase preferable , with strong knowledge of Excel & MOS
- Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving license
This role would suit someone with a bookkeeping / accounts background and with experience dealing with legal records, or a legal background with strong numerical skills, who is looking to take a new direction in their career!