A leading provider of services and solutions are looking to recruit a newly created position as part of their IT function. The Information Systems Analyst will be responsible for querying and producing accurate data outputs, delivering data and business intelligence solutions - such as reporting, supporting data flow and structure, as well as advise on data requirements.
In order to be successful in the role you have will have experience in the following -
- Ability to delivery business intelligence solutions
- Experience in data analysis tools, data warehousing, ETL and Databases - SQL and MYSQL
- Able to work on multiple, complex projects
- Worked with various systems, reporting and processes
- Ensure data integrity, as well as document data structures and flow between systems
This role will be predominantly home based, but will be required to visit the Support Centre in Dudley as and when required.
Please apply here with your CV.