Up to £45000.00 per annum + PLUS benefits
2 months ago
Data Quality Lead - FULLY REMOTE - £45K
Working for a leading UK Primary Care company, this is a brand new role as a Data Quality Lead to shape and improve the quality of the data.
- Work collaboratively to implement a programme of data quality improvements, policies procedures and assurance processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance.
- Oversee the generation of metrics associated with governance and quality assurance to ensure adherence to policies and report findings.
- Consult with business to write glossary of standardised definitions.
- Embedding a strong data management culture within the organisation by advocating the Data Governance strategy and proactively challenging colleagues.
- Work with data owners and stewards to identify data quality challenges and implement data improvement plans.
- Continually looking for innovative ways to make improvements based on the latest trends and research.
- Networking to stay connected with business trends and changes.
- Effectively managing stakeholders and external providers.
- Knowledge of Data Governance principles
- Can demonstrate experience in a technical data quality related function
- Experience in designing and implementing a process related to data quality assurance oversight
- Experience of designing, analysing an interpreting metrics to identify weaknesses in processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with report writing is a bonus
This is a huge opportunity to step into a new role and grow with the company. There is scope to grow out your own team and build up from the beginning. Please apply ASAP if interested.