Data Protection Officer X2 - Remote (2 days a month in office) East Midlands £25,000 - £33,500
Gleeson recruitment are supporting a well renowned national client on a role in the Data Protection team for a Data Protection Officer.
This is a great opportunity to play a part in keeping the company best compliant against all necessary data legislation including GDPR, working with the business to safeguard all data and liaise with the ICO when necessary.
You will be expected to:
- Monitor compliance with the UK GDPR and other data protection laws
- Develop and maintain the data protection (and associated) policies and supporting processes
- Support the Company's Learning & Development team with awareness-raising within the business
- Conduct / support in training and coaching sessions where applicable/appropriate
- Conduct / support with compliance audits within the business
- Carry out Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and ensure that all necessary updates to existing DPIAs take place as appropriate
- Ensure the Company's representation and records with the Information Commissioners Office (the 'ICO') is current and correct, and act as the Company's primary contact with the ICO
- Introduce and manage information security breach reporting and management arrangements
- Manage/coordinate Subject Access Requests and GDPR-related correspondence received by the Company
- Support the Company to shape its strategy and plans for achieving/maintaining Cyber Essentials
If interested please apply below