Are you looking for an exciting and challenging administrator role? Are you a highly organised individual with strong administrative skills and meticulous attention to detail? If the answer is yes then Gleeson Recruitment Group has the perfect opportunity for you based in Warwick!
Supporting the Master Data Team Leader and Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining the financial data held within the Shared Service Centre in accordance with defined service level agreements.
You will have the opportunity to develop strong relationships across the wider functions based at the Shared Service Centre, the wider businesses and other systems administrators.
Reporting to the Master Data Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the master data within various systems for multiple sites around the UK. Your key responsibility is to inquisitively validate and accurately create the master data within a controlled environment, ensuring that the appropriate parties are consulted and informed in the approval process.
What we would like our candidate to have…
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with both internal and external customers
- A competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to produce work of an extremely high standard paying meticulous attention to detail at all times
- Ability to prioritise and work flexibly in order to complete ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Administration experience within a busy environment, processing a high volume of work
- SAP system experience