Data Manager c40k
Sutton Coldfield, Staffordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a tech-savvy individual to join a market leading organisation to be responsible for managing all data processes along with leading a small team of experienced MI/BI Analysts.
Being integral to the customer and business performance you will focus on continuously reviewing and improving processes, mentor and support the team with data queries and manage the control of data processes.
To be considered for the role you must have
- A background in leading and supporting others, such as mentoring junior members of the team
- Strong MI/BI background
- Knowledge of business data processes i.e. pricing
- Experience in reviewing and improving processes
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and present data to the wider business
- Worked in a Finance environment (desirable)
If this sounds like you and something you would be interested in, please apply with your CV here!