£55000 - £65000 per annum + + car, bonus and pension
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arose for a Data Engineering Lead to join a customer-centric organisation based in the Staffordshire area, on a business critical migration.
Not only will you be a part of a fast-growing Data and Analytics team, you will be pivotal in supporting the delivery of strategy across the area, as well as responsible for the transition to a platform solution.
Skills & Experience
- Experience and knowledge of implementing Microsoft Azure products (Data Lake, Factory, Databricks)
- Track record and responsibility of the migration of a Data Warehouse to Microsoft Azure
- Expert in SQL and Power BI
- Understanding and experience of designing data warehouse solutions and providing support to the architecture
- Implementation of ETL solutions and programming abilities (Python preferable)
- Previously managed and mentored a small team
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively to drive best practice.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to work for an organisation that values and understands the importance of Data and Analytics. There is a competitive salary on offer, along with additional benefits such as a car allowance, bonus and training opportunities.
Please contact Keeley for further information or apply here with your CV.
Please note that in the current market we are experiencing a large number of applications. If you have not heard back on your application within 10 days, please consider it unsuccessful.
I will endeavour to get back to everyone in due course, but this may take longer than normal. Thank you for your patience and understanding.