about 2 months ago
I'm currently working with a large retail organisation, who are going through a huge period of growth and transformation. They are looking to modernise the way the use their data and are going through a transition to Azure.
You will be part of a team using the latest technology, along with a real passion for analytics and how it is utilised across the business. You will be their Data SME, leading the migration of the on-premise data warehouse and manage and mentor a small team of engineers.
This is an exciting hybrid role, where you will be a part of innovative and disruptive ideas and drive the team forward.
In order to be successful in the role you will have -
- Extensive experience in Azure data engineering - migration to Azure, integration and data modelling
- Azure data lake, factory and databricks
- Track record of leading and developing teams
- Strong SQL, ETL and database management experience
- Delivering data solutions
Please apply here with your CV.