Data Engineer - Fully Remote - £57K (Azure, SQL, Programming language such as Python/C#)
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a leading organisation who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. You will be joining an organisation and team with a great culture, flexible working and some great benefits.
- Understand, import, and streamline complicated source systems and subsequent ETL
- Ensure our Azure data warehouse is efficiently structured, performance, and cost-effective
- Maintain and develop an industry-leading deployment pipeline
- Develop key relationships with other lead data engineers in the wider companies development sphere
- Work with the rest of the business intelligence team to ensure new feature development is carried out in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve data flow through the warehouse and implement required changes
- Work with the analyst and IT teams to pipeline new data sources
- Ensure any issues are rapidly remediated
- Proven experience building relational and dimensional databases from complex datasets.
- Experienced in integrating various disparate data source types into a single point of view.
- Azure SQL Managed Instance
- SQL Server (all the way from 2008r2 to 2022)
- MS tools
- JSON / BSON
- Dev Ops Pipelines
- .git Source Control
- Experience with a programming languge - Python / C# is ideal
Benefits include 6 months parental leave with 90% pay. Other great benefits included. Role is remote with the odd trip to the office every 3 months or so. Please apply asap if interested. GleeIT
Data Engineer - Solihull based company