Birmingham, West Midlands
16 days ago
A UK based PLC in Birmingham, who are going through an exciting technology overhaul to improve their BI function and platform are looking for a Data Architect to join their team.
Hoping to change the way they consume and improve real time data, which will in turn will aid better business critical decisions, the Data architect will be responsible for the architectural design, development and management of data across the structure, along with maintaining the data warehouse.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in Microsoft BI Stack such as SSIS, SSRS and Power BI
- Track record of providing architectural designs to create business solutions
- Background in working in an Agile environment, adopting devops structure
- Experience of working with cloud-based platforms
- Liaise with project stakeholders to define requirements and solutions for the BI capability
- Willingness to put customers first and exceed their expectations
- An open mind towards change
Please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley Goodall for further information.