Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + PLUS benefits
2 months ago
Data Architect - Remote role (coming into the Birmingham office once a fortnight)
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a leading financial service organisation who are going through a large transformation. They are looking for a Data Architect to join them in the Architect team to help with the deliverables while maintaining the strategy.
Responsible for Data Architecture within project deliveries, including development, documentation and maintenance of data model, upholding data principles and associated documentation that meets the needs of the Society based on its strategy and goals.
The role is responsible for supporting the company's business strategy to integrate platform hosted line of business systems with internal systems working to provide good data solutions that are aligned with the common data model and drive then consolidation and simplification across the business platforms by maintaining the data architecture and models.
This role is key to achieving success within our Data Excellence pillar of our Data Strategy which has a primary objective of getting the right data, to the right people, at the right time by developing our flexible data architecture.
Ensure the architecture and data governance functions work in collaboration with key stakeholders to create commonality of information across the group.
- Proven track record of working in teams of colleagues who operate in specialist functions such as Data engineering, Architecture and IT
- Expertise in Data Model design, data mapping, data architecture and data mastering
- Sound knowledge of common data formats e.g. XML, JSON, etc.
- Sound knowledge of common data integration e.g. API's, GraphQL, etc.
- Experience of implementing data lakes, data hubs and operational data stores
- Ability to identify and own the data architecture from high level solution design across a large programme
- Strong understanding with SQL and Azure
- Knowledge and experience of developing an enterprise data platform on Azure
- Hands on experience working with cloud platforms (Azure desirable)
Interviewing from week of the 8th August with an offer out by the end of the month. Please get in touch asap if interested. Data Architect - Birmingham. GleeIT