Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
A FTSE250 business based in Birmingham, are looking for Data Analysts to join a newly created function to support business wide decisions.
As part of a business critical project to transform the way business users both financial and non-financial data, you will be pivotal in ensuring data quality, identifying key trends and consistency, along with working as part of a fast paced dynamic team.
You will need:
- Ability to analyse complex data and create new reports to support business critical decisions
- Track record in SQL - Microsoft and Cloud environment (Power BI)
- Experience in identifying data quality issues and trends, with incorporating consistency
- Ability to extract data from various sources, along with cleansing and improving
- Worked in an Agile environment - Azure devops
Please note, this will be a FTC with a view to go perm depending on demand and performance.
Please apply here with your CV or contact Keeley for further information.