Up to £45000.00 per annum + PLUS benefits
about 2 months ago
Data Analyst - Fully remote role - £45K
Gleeson Recruitment group are working with a Learning Services organisation to find a Data Analyst to join their growing team.
The primary role of the will be to will architect, develop, implement and maintain business intelligence, data warehouse and analytics solutions using the Microsoft technology stack. They will design and develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) routines, perform data profiling and data cleansing and create BI dashboards and reports. They will work within the MI team to integrate analytic solutions into enterprise applications following an Agile development methodology.
You will be aligned to a key division to build relationships and facilitate new MI Solutions to create continuous improvements.
Main tech would be:
SQL, MySQL, Power BI and Excel
- Familiarity with cloud data warehouse software and tools included in platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly
- Knowledge of data warehouse philosophies such as the Kimball Method
- Experience of directly providing MI services to external as well as internal customers for a specific operational function
- Experience of working with funding bodies in the provision of data and MI returns
- A highly capable and organised team player, with excellent communication skills, sharing ideas and best practice within the team and across the organisation for the benefit of the business
- Capability to juggle multiple conflicting business requirements and able to prioritise with stakeholders on delivery
- Ability to tackle issues and to commit to proposing and delivering solutions
Please apply ASAP is interested or email me directly on taelaelms @withwithglee.com