£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + PLUS bonus and benefits
8 months ago
Data Analyst - Fully Remote (some on-site client travel) - £45K plus 10% bonus
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a Management Consultancy firm who work with leading blue chip clients on their process improvement.
They are looking for a Data Analyst to join them in this brand new role to look after all the data for them and their clients. With this you will gain huge exposure to these leading clients in this client facing role and have the opportunity to talk to them directly to build relationships.
They are looking for someone very data driven who can understand immediately where the data gaps exist. Someone who can visualise the data, Power BI is preferable. Ability to talk with clients at all levels is key as you will be working with the team on data capturing and pulling data out of systems and also to provide evidence as to why they're making these changes to the business. Being very versatile is key as you will be moving between projects.
As a data analyst, you'll be supporting our consulting teams across all three sectors to improve the output of our improvement commissions. Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Provide data analysis and technical support for our commissions. In addition, they will support the development of our analysis and modelling capabilities.
- They will also support the development of new commercial service opportunities.
- Candidates will be expected to engage with clients and be comfortable in extracting data sets from multiple sources, including working with non-technical stakeholders.
- Support clients in understanding how to capture relevant data upon which they can measure and improve their performance.
- This is a technical role, requiring; Excel modelling skills, SQL, analysis and experience of visualising data with software such as Power BI.
As a data analyst, you will be expected to support the consultant team on a range of tasks, to include:
- Capturing modelling requirements
- Building dashboards and visualisations using a variety of tools
- Managing data capture and validation
- Identifying and running different business and model scenarios
- Analysis of model output, producing reports and commentary
- Supporting client's use of model outputs for decision making
- Testing of systems and models against requirements
- Conducting assurance checks of implemented systems
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
The successful candidate will also be expected to support in developing presentations and engaging with the client to articulate the value of the data.
Some on-site travel is needed with this role so a full driving licence is necessary.
There are huge perks with this, one being the 10% bonus and several team outings per year with one being international! Please apply ASAP if interested.