Are you a team player who boasts strong SAP skills and a keen eye for detail? If this all sounds about right keep reading…
I am currently recruiting for one of Britain's biggest production companies who are looking for a Master Data Administrator, working alongside the Finance team on a permanent basis, for a salary of up to £22,000 P/A and fantastic benefits! This role includes hybrid working; you will have the ability to arrange set days to visit the Warwick based office every week and offered flexibility on the hours you get to work - say hi to your new work/life balance!
The successful Master Data Administrator will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of SAP Master Data and will validate and accurately create data within a controlled environment. You will be expected to liaise with other departments and keep them updated on the approval process, whilst working cohesively within the team to develop and drive process improvements. This is a role where you will have the opportunity to voice your findings, be heard and make a difference to the practices followed by the team.
As a Master Data Administrator, you will:
- Create Customers and Vendors in SAP - previous experience with this is desirable
- Create sales pricing conditions
- Develop strategies alongside key stakeholders by analysing the current master data lifecycle, with an aim to improve efficiency
- Perform secondary input checks as per SOX controls
- Manage requests for material creation to the global Master Data Team
- Ensure data submissions are compliant for internal audits & SOX requirements, working directly with internal business partners
- Work within a multisite business and able to keep up with the fast-pace this brings.
Experience with SAP is essential, you must have a strong eye for detail as you will be responsible for the beginning of the data process - 'start as you mean to go on' springs to mind! As a Master Data Administrator you will be a team player, confident and capable of presenting your excellent communication skills in both a written and verbal manner.
To apply for the Master Data Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.