Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious brand, who are looking for a Data Administrator to join their team in Birmingham City Centre and help to drive an efficient centralised service to maximise success within a large-scale project.
Working within the Operations Team, you will be working across both Operations & Finance Teams to support with all data coordination, analysis, and reporting.
- Assist with all Monthly/Quarterly and Yearly Reporting
- Data Analysis; providing support to the team with any process streamlining
- Processing & tracking Invoices
- Liaise with clients, management and finance departments to manage any queries
- Build effective internal and external relationships to ensure all smooth running of processes
- Previous experience within data analysis, data manipulation or purchase orders is advantageous
- Strong IT skills, Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups & advanced formatting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & work to tight deadlines
- Strong Stakeholder and client management skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly attentive to detail
- Professional Demeanour
- Highly Ambitious
This is a full-time position, between the hours of 9:00 - 17:30, with the option for flexible working.