Cyber Security Analyst
Solihull (Hybrid - 2 days WFH a week)
£40,000 - £45,000
We're working alongside a Nationally renowned client that have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst to document, support and make recommendations to improve security systems and provide solutions to advance the company's overall security.
The successful candidate will have a proactive, confident and methodical approach to the works with the ability to work autonomously as well as effective in a team. A good self starter with a holistic view on related business processes.
You will need experience in:
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Security
- Knowledge of email and Web gateway's
- Delivery of security-based projects to set deadlines
- Knowledge and use of vulnerability scanning tools
- Strong documentation skills, for example delivery of technical reports, process documents
- Ability to work independently
- Must be an excellent communicator and speaker both in front of large groups of team members and in written interactions
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, firewalls, routers
- Knowledge of Cyber Security frameworks, for example, NIST, ISO27001, CIS
If interested, please apply below!