Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
£40,000 - £45,000
Birmingham, Leeds or Glasgow
Hybrid working pattern
One of our clients is a leading name in the legal sector and is currently looking for a CX/UX designer to join their growing product and solutions team and offer support in delivering customer-centric design solutions to client technology services. The role has a hybrid work pattern and they have offices in Birmingham, Leeds and Glasgow so are open to applications from all three of those locations.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established design team whilst they take on an ambitious project to transform the way they deliver legal service solutions through intelligent design.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Collaborate with different departments and key stake holders to design products that fit all departments needs.
- Ensure timely delivery of designs while maintaining high quality.
- Work collaboratively with Clients, Partners and other key stakeholders to translate requirements into detailed application design solutions.
- Investigate customer experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets from web to social and mobile.
- Conduct customer research, lead concepts, produce wireframes, and prototypes and oversee usability testing to provide the best quality designs
- Think about design from both the businesses and customers point of view
- Collaborate with designers and developers to implement intuitive, customer-friendly software designs
- Ideates, sketches, and prototypes designs for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Proficiency with rapid prototyping and visualisation software (Figma, XD, sketch).
- Significant years of success in product experience design, or ability to demonstrate years don't matter.
- Years of experience working on mobile products.
- A portfolio of previous work demonstrating successful design solutions.
- Experience in Legal technology and solutions.
- Experience with customer-centric design processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders.
- A strong desire for continuous learning and self-improvement.
This role also comes with competitive benefits package, including but not limited to; Flexible working, private health-care, 5% pension scheme and more.
If you have experience in UX or CX andthink you are a good fit for this role then please don't hesitate to apply or get in touch!