Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I'm currently working alongside a client who is looking to secure a motivated Customer Success Manager within iconi with excellent communications skills both written and verbal as well as proactive approach to their work.
Working across the Employability pillar, you will be expected to ensure that the Iconi CRM Application in use across the business is being utilised effectively and to manage the Change scheduling with the Business.
Involved in Sprint planning for new developments with internal and external development resources, supporting the L&D teams on training, and supporting in Transitioning new system developments in to the BAU Service Delivery Teams.
- Liaise with Business product owners to prioritise Application Enhancements
- Evaluating and analysing customer needs through feedback to gather insights on the overall UX (user Experience) of the iConi CRM Application
- Feed in to the BAU Change Process for the iConi Application
- Liaising with External Iconi Developers with Sprint Planning including resource and prioritisation
- Building relationships with External Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders, building trust to ensure path to value
- Enhance customer training ensuing best fit for business processes
- Scheduling customised training based on particular business need
- Support the Application Support Team in providing best in class service
- Support of the Service Delivery Teams with any Major Incidents
- React to fix issues before they happen
- Sprint Planning Lessons Learnt and Continuous Improvement
- Reduce CRM defects due to training issues
- Support with production of Training material
- Very Desirable - Employability Operational Experience
- Very Desirable - Iconi systems experience
If interested, please apply below!