I have a requirement for a fast-growing client of mine based in Warwick; they are seeking a dynamic individual with account management or B2B experience to join their Client Services team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to join a business which is going from strength to strength, with the opportunity for development and growth. You will be working with a professional and fast paced team who pride themselves on delivering an excellent customer experience.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the business benefits from revenue growth for their existing client accounts, and become their clients trusted contact for key projects.
Benefits: Forward-thinking business, Friendly & informal working environment, remote working, opportunities for development, opportunities to earn bonus
You can expect a salary of up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
As a Customer Success Executive you will:
- Welcome new clients, being the main point of contact to support throughout on-boarding and off-boarding phase
- Build, and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships
- Proactively contact the portfolio of clients within agreed time frames
- Identify new business opportunities among the current client portfolio in order to up sell and grow
- Liaise with cross functional teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Produce monthly KPI reports for senior management as required
- Be an collaborative team member, have gravitas to create and implement new ideas & improve the customer experience