Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a large, well known retail brand based in the Midlands to recruit for a Customer Strategy Manager.
This is very poignant time to be joining such a retail brand and will be an insightful challenge for anyone's portfolio!
This role will be responsible for developing the businesses customer strategy with extensive use of insights from an external agency to effectively price point products in line with current events in the UK and ensure a successful customer journey.
Job title: Customer Strategy Manager
Location: Walsall / West Midlands
Contract: Full time / Perm
Start date: April 2022
- Setting and developing Customer strategy including strategic customer, customer journey and instore customer experience
- Develop brand strategy
- Responsible for defining, reporting and managing compliance to price strategy
- Work closely with external insight program/agency and liaise with the business to provide actionable insight
- Lead cross functional teams to challenge status quo and focus on in store experience from a customer perspective
- Identify and analyse strategic opportunity areas
- Own and develop format plans and customer shopping experience
- Constantly keep abreast of developments in customer experience and support the business with insight, best practice and emerging trends
- Work closely and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Guide the business in implementation of strategic plans including customer shopping trip
- Define, report, review and present key customer outcomes and KPIs to the business and highlight areas of strengths and improvements to improve performance.
- Experience of developing and communicating a strategy across multiple channels
- Good analysis / numerical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinking to develop clear plans
- Good time management, planning and organising skills
- Driven and commercial
Please apply for more information