Have you previously worked in a Customer Service based role? Do you have any experience in Debt Collection/Credit Control? Would you like to join a thriving business that is growing year on year?
You will be joining a large, growing debt collection team, reporting directly into the department manager. You will receive a salary of up to £21k per annum and will be able to work from home for 3 days a week.
- Supporting your manager with the debt collection process
- Maintaining good communication within the team and with following correct debt collection procedures
- Contacting clients over the phone and portraying a calm and professional telephone manner
- Updating reports and spreadsheets for management
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Central Debt Collection Coordinator. If you enjoy working in a large business but in a small team, often on your own initiative, are resilient and hardworking this could be the position for you. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential. A love of animals is a must because this is a dog friendly office environment.
- Salary up to £21k per annum
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
- Free on site parking
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.