Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a Birmingham-based organisation who are seeking a Customer Services Officer to join their Operations Team.
Acting as a first point of contact, you will be answering inbound calls and taking full accountability to resolve issues and maintain continuous service levels.
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling service and repair requests, chasing technical engineers for completion updates and seeking order numbers for damaged items from the customer
- Ensure that SLA's are achieved, responding to customer queries within acceptable timescales
- Building strong relationships with your customers to retain your client's business
- Work collaboratively with your internal stakeholders, communicating effectively across departments to achieve business objectives and outcomes
- Assisting with customer reporting as required
- Handling and assisting with complaint investigation, always ensuring that the customer is updated
- Maintain and update the CRM systems
What we need from you!
- Previous fleet customer service or dealership service sector experience essential
- Strong written and numerical skills
- Computer literate
- Direct customer contact experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Work independently and contribute to the team performance
Please note, this is a full-time & permanent opportunity, which will need you to be in offices 3 days per week and 2 from home.